A Drug Free Me is a Healthy Me
10/23 through 10/31 is Red Ribbon Week at EKA!!
Students will write their names on red ribbons to pledge and promote being drug free.
- Wednesday (23rd): Wear Red
- Thursday (24th): Sock it to drugs (wear crazy fun socks)
- Tuesday (29th): Turn your back on drugs (wear clothes backwards)
- Wednesday (30th): Team up to be Drug Free (twin day)
- Thursday (31st): Show your character & avoid drugs! (wear a fun costume)
**10/23 – 10/31 will also be a canned food drive week**